For all customers, Donveli guarantees our yoga mats and yoga products to last the lifetime of the product, if used and cared for properly. The lifetime of each product depends on the type and use of product:
- Life of a Lux Mat is approximately 5 years of regular use when loved and cared for
- Life of a Standard Mat is approximately 10 years of regular use when loved and cared for
- Life of our Cork Yoga Blocks are approximately 10 years of regular use when loved and cared for.
Please note that shipping & handling is not included.
Example: Standard Mat Warranty
Founding Members and Donveli Wellness Members
Donveli Founding Members and Donveli Wellness Members maintain an Extended Limited Lifetime Warranty for eligible products for the life of their membership—as long as they are current and active members (concurrently for a minimum period of 6 months) for products purchased directly from Donveli.com.
Should a Donveli mat wear out past its useful life from regular use under normal conditions, we will replace the product. Cosmetic wear or damage resulting from improper handling or care, post-purchase modifications, alterations, negligence, and use for a purpose other than for which it was designed, are not covered by the Donveli Limited Lifetime Guarantee. Also, please note that all warranties and lifetime guarantees are voided if any products are purchased from unauthorized resellers on Amazon other than Donveli Yoga or Amazon.com. We are also unable to provide warranties for any items purchased through eBay.
Criteria Covered Under the Lifetime Guarantee:
- Wear to the top surface of the yoga mat from regular use that impacts its performance.
Criteria Not Covered Under the Lifetime Guarantee:
- Cosmetic wear to the surface that does not affect the performance of the mat
- Uneven color patterns, stains, or discoloration at time of purchase or from use
- Creases and folds from improper handling and/or storing. It is best to lay the mat flat or keep it rolled up.
- Damage from excessive amounts of water or other liquids i.e. submerging the mat under water
- Improper cleaning with anything other than mild soap & water
- Damage from a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, etc.
- Damage from use other than yoga or similar fitness activities
- Damage from outside elements or factors
- Slipping on the mat
- Bad odor due to usage and lack of cleaning
- Mats marked as "Irregular" at time of purchase
- MATS USED BY STUDIOS FOR IN-STUDIO EQUIPMENT USE ARE NOT COVERED BY THE LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
If you would like to request a replacement mat, please contact us and include your receipt or proof of purchase and an image of your mat. Proof of purchase is required for all Lifetime Guarantee replacements. Donveli will review the submission, determine if the mat falls under our Lifetime Guarantee criteria, and provide further instruction. You will receive a response to your inquiry within three-to-five business days.
Donveli reserves the right to modify this policy at anytime without notice.